Biologically Appropriate | For all life stages
Fresh Pacific Pilchard, Hake, Mackerel, Flounder, Rockfish & Sole
Packed with fresh, sustainable and wild-caught fish from Vancouver island to satisfy your cat’s biological need for a protein-rich diet.
- With 40% richly nourishing protein and a limited 16% low-glycemic carbohydrates, ORIJEN SIX FISH nourishes all breeds and life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- Unmatched by any other cat food, 2/3 of ORJEN’s fish are FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 6 fish ingredients.
- 1/3 of fish are gently dried at 90°C from fresh whole fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone.
- Nutrient-dense fresh whole fish (including fish, organs, and cartilage) provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive – only zinc, copper and choline are added.
- Generous infusions of freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavour naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
Available Product Sizes:
2.27kg and 6.8kg
- There are three sources of calories available to your cat: protein, fat and carbohydrates.While protein and fat are essential for your cat; carbohydrates are not.
- In fact, cats do not require any carbohydrate in their diet.
- Fast carbohydrates from rice, corn, potato or tapioca elevate blood sugar and are quickly stored in the body as fat, and are a leading dietary cause of overweight cats.
- By providing more calories from protein and fat, and fewer from carbohydrates, ORIJEN provides a calorie distribution that mirrors your cat or kitten’s natural diet – reducing the risk of obesity, insulin resistance and diabetes.
Calorie Content and Disribution
Metabolizable energy for ORIJEN 6 FISH for CATS is 4060 kcal/kg (487 kcal per 250ml cup) (120g). Calories are distributed to support peak physical conditioning with 41% from protein, 17% from fruits and vegetables and 42% from fat.
|Weight of cat (kg)||Active (g/day)||Less Active (g/day)|
Whole salmon*, whole herring*, salmon meal, herring meal, Pollock meal, whole flounder*, boneless walleye*, boneless northern pike*, boneless lake whitefish*, salmon oil, herring oil, chickpeas, red lentils, green lentils, green peas, pea fibre, canola oil, sun-cured alfalfa, yams*, pumpkin*, butternut squash*, spinach greens*, carrots*, Red Delicious apples*, Bartlett pears*, cranberries*, blueberries*, kelp, licorice root, angelica root, fenugreek, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, chamomile, dandelion, summer savory, rosemary, Enterococcus faecium.
*Fresh and Preservative-free
Licorice root, Angelica root, Fenugreek, Marigold flowers, Sweet fennel, Peppermint leaf, Chamomile flowers, Dandelion root, Summer savory
Vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E, niacin, riboﬂavin, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast.
Your cat shares her eating anatomy with the Near Eastern wild cat – which means she’s evolved for a diet rich and varied in fresh meat and fish, protein and fat – not highly processed carbohydrates and starches.
|Crude Protein (min.)||42.0%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||20.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||3.0%|
|Calcium (min. / max.)||1.4% / 1.7%|
|Phosphorus (min. / max.)||1.1% / 1.4%|