Tender Foot is for Cats, Puppies, & Dogs.
Tender Foot is a specially compounded multi-vitamin cream. Use to protect, repair and restore lost resiliency to foot pads exposed to:
- Snow, ice, and chemicals
- Hot sidewalks or black top
- Rough terrain, briars, or nettles
Also, use to soften and moisturize elbows calloused by lying on cement or other rough surfaces. Tender Foot cream is stabilized at the pH of normal animal skin.
- Foot pad and elbow cream
- Specially compounded multi-vitamin cream
- Assists in maintaining natural skin and tissue moisture balance
- Daily moisturizer helps restore resiliency to dry, cracked, chapped or calloused skin, tissue, foot pads and elbows
Use Tender Foot to protect, repair, and restore lost resiliency to the foot pads and elbows. Use to soften and moisturize elbows calloused by lying on cement or other rough surfaces.
Store In A Cool Place. For Animal Use Only. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children and Pets
Squeeze a ½” ribbon of Tender Foot on your finger or apply directly to the pad or elbow. Massage gently into your pet’s foot pads and elbows. Use daily to moisturize and restore resiliency to dry, cracked, chapped or calloused skin and tissue.
Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Panthenol (Vit. B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), d-Biotin (Vit. H), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), in a protective non-greasy moisturizing cream base.