Cats love the great taste and smell of fish. Earthborn Holistic Wild Sea Catch cat food is power-packed to provide the great natural fish flavor your cat loves and all the nutrition he’ll ever need.
Wild Sea Catch is 100% guaranteed for taste and nutrition for all life stages.
- Salmon meal and herring meal are rich in omega fatty acids.
- Quality fish and animal proteins help build and maintain lean muscle mass.
- These protein sources are highly digestible and help your cat maintain top condition and overall good health.
- Balanced levels of calcium and phosphorus promote strong bones and teeth.
- Guaranteed levels of antioxidant nutrients like Vitamin E and Vitamin C blended with nutrient-rich vegetables and fruits such as peas, apples, blueberries, carrots, spinach and cranberries help support the immune system.
- Made without grain or gluten, this special formula is great as a grain-free diet.
Available Product Sizes:
2kg and 6kg
We suggest you use the chart as a guide and then adjust as necessary to maintain proper weight. If unsure, consult your veterinarian.
- When switching to Earthborn Holistic, introduce gradually over a 5 to 10 day period.
- The recommended feeding portion may vary according to age, breed and temperament.
- Have fresh water available at all times.
- No need to supplement.
Grams of Feline Vantage to Feed Your Cat Each Day
|Weight of Cat (kg)||Grams per Day|
|2 – 3||35 – 45|
|3 – 4||45 – 90|
|4 – 5||90 – 100|
|5 – 7||100 – 135|
|7 – 9||135 – 200|
Grams of Feline Vantage to Feed Your Kitten Each Day
|Age in Months||Grams per Day|
|1 – 2||35 – 45|
|2 – 6||45 – 100|
|6 – 12||100 – 135|
Salmon Meal, Herring Meal, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Peas, Potatoes, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Egg, Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Blueberry Fiber, Cranberry Fiber, Choline Chloride, Apples, Blueberries, Carrots, Spinach, Cranberries, Taurine, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Yucca, Rosemary, Vitamins, Minerals, Probiotics.
|Crude Protein (min.)||44.0%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||20.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||3.0%|
|Vitamin E (min.)||300 IU/kg|
|*Asccorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min.)||100 mg/kg|
|*Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.)||3.4%|
|*Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.)||2.0%|
|*Docasahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.)||0.05%|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
3895 kilo-calories per kg (M.E. Calories As Fed)