A complete and wholesome maintenance diet holistically formulated for all adult dogs.
- Naturally formulated for dogs that may not have a specific need, but are deserving of a basic high quality diet.
- Premium protein from chicken, menhaden fish and eggs provide all the essential amino acids required to help build and maintain strong, lean muscle mass.
- Efficient sources of energy from premium chicken fat, canola oil and healthy grains, including oatmeal and pearled barley.
- The nutrient-rich Green-Lipped Sea Mussel helps support joint and connective tissue health.
- Probiotics or “friendly bacteria” assist in nutrient absorption and help facilitate proper digestion.
- Healthy fiber from beet pulp, a moderately fermentable source of soluble and insoluble fiber, feeds naturally-occurring micro-organisms, promoting healthy gastrointestinal functions and more consistently solid stools.
- Balanced ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including linoleic acid, nurtures healthy skin and promotes a vibrant coat.
- To help ensure your dog’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved natural ingredients. Further, Best Breed only uses ethoxyquin-free sources of fish and chicken raised without antibiotics and added hormones.
- Best Breed All Breed Diet is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. This formula will benefit dogs of all life stages (puppy through senior).
A Note from Dr. Gary
Dear Dog Enthusiast,
The Best Breed All Breed Diet is a maintenance diet developed for dogs that may not have a specific need, but are deserving of a high-end, all-natural food. The All Breed Diet begins with low-ash chicken meal that is highly nutritious and helps promote maximum digestibility. Further, it is fortified with other premium proteins including eggs and menhaden fish meal.
The All Breed Diet is rich with Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids from premium chicken fat, fish oil, and canola oil to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat. And lastly, it contains quality sources of fiber to promote healthy gastric and intestinal functions, helping mitigate soft stools and frequent digestive upset.
Like all of Best Breed’s diets, the All Breed Diet was developed with the “common sense” idea that a healthy dog begins with a truly super premium food, made with only the highest-quality ingredients. Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions regarding Best Breed’s All Breed Dog Diet.
Disclaimer: All material on this website is for your information only and may not be construed as medical advice or instructions. You should always consult your veterinarian for all health issues pertaining to your pet.
Available Product Sizes:
4lbs, 15lbs, 30lbs, 60lbs (4 – 15lbs), 60lbs (2 – 30lbs) and 180lbs (6 – 30lbs)
|Body Weight (lbs.)||Cups per Day**|
|Up to 10||1/4 to 3/4|
|11 – 23||3/4 to 1-1/4|
|24 – 36||1-1/4 to 1-3/4|
|37 – 49||1-3/4 to 2-1/4|
|50 – 62||2-1/4 to 3|
|63 – 75||3 to 3-1/2|
|76 – 89||3-1/2 to 4|
|90 or more||4 cups plus 1/2 cup for every 10 lbs. over 90|
** 1 cup equals approximately 114 grams of food.
Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Pearled Barley, Dried Beet Pulp, Sorghum, Chicken Fat [Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)], Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Menhaden Fish Meal, Flax Seed, Lecithin, Menhaden Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Kelp Meal, Sea Salt, New Zealand Sea Mussel, Canola Oil, L-Lysine, DL Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Monosodium Phosphate, Garlic Powder, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Supplement, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate.
|Crude Protein (Minimum)||25.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||12.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum)||4.5%|
Contains 445 Kcal per cup ME (metabolizable energy) and 4.0 oz. of food per standard 8 oz. measuring cup.